2014年8月13日星期三

The perfect team


Since I just recently learned how to cook (I’m still learning…I probably shouldn’t write that in the past tense!), I never realized I had such a love for grilling! Pat and I received a gorgeous gas grill as a gift for our wedding (thanks to some amazing friends), and it was been getting some amazing use this summer! Some of my favorite recipes I’ve ever posted on The Cookie Rookie have been from the grill. This recipe is one of those favorites.  Healthy, flavorful, quick, and easy. And SO delicious California Fitness.

The Cookie Rookie As always, Scout was on hand to supervise the cooking process.  She is the absolute best sous chef…except if left alone she would eat everything in sight.  So she supervises the grill and I supervise her California Fitness.
The perfect team.

The Cookie RookieSee what I mean? She’s always around.  My Cookie Rookie mascot.
 The Cookie RookieThese are so packed with flavor, you won’t believe they’re so healthy! Its nice to feel good about eating delicious meals California Fitness.

I’m slowly but surely learning to cook healthier meals!Chicken Fajita Kebabs with Cilantro Pesto. So yummy on the grill! The Cookie RookieI love basil pesto, but had never tried, or even tasted cilantro pesto. YUM! I love cilantro on my salsas and in Mexican recipes, so it was the perfect compliment to these Chicken Fajita Kebabs.  All the flavor of Chicken Fajitas on one healthy stick.  Perfection.

The Cookie RookieChicken Fajita Kebabs with Cilantro Pesto. So yummy on the grill! The Cookie RookieA dinner without cheese that I actually adore!! I’m making progress .  Enjoy!

没有评论:

发表评论